Monday, March 26, 2007

Smooth 70's Week - B.W. Stevenson


I wasn't born till 1978, but I love the "smooth 70's" songs from that decade. When I was in college I was somewhat of an insomniac so I would be up till about 3 or 4 in the morning, At that particular time slot their isn't much on TV (I didn't have skinamax) so sometimes I'd get hooked on the music infomercials. One particular show was showcasing a "Smooth 70's" compilation and after about an hour of watching I whipped out the ole' credit card.(It had to mine!) This week we'll visit a few songs from that double CD as well as a few other of my favorites. This first track was covered by country stars Brooks & Dunn, but I prefer the original. Here ya go.


Song No Longer Available

My Maria - off My Maria

Click here for more info on B.W. Stevenson