Monday, May 14, 2007

Wilco Week



The Norva - Norfolk, VA

9/27/04

Well I may be a bit biased, but this is my favorite Wilco show that's in my collection. Part of the reason (well probably all of it) is that this was my first time seeing the band live. I don't know about you but I prefer the intimate setting of a club as opposed to an amphitheater/coliseum show. This show was at the beginning of the "A Ghost Is Born" tour while the band was still fresh & excited about the new songs. I saw them two years later (still touring on the same album) & you could tell that the band (although entertaining) sounded a bit sluggish & "rehearsed". Anyways I'll be posting some live Wilco and Wilco related tracks all week in honor of the new album (Sky Blue Sky) coming out tomorrow.

Wishful Thinking

Reservations

At Least That's What You Said

Click here for more info on Wilco