Friday, July 06, 2007

It's Alive! - Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Part I


World Cafe Live! - Philadelphia, PA
6/15/07

Alright guys, Mediamax is still having upload issues so I decided to search around for other economical (free) file hosting sites. I happened to stumble upon www.quicksharing.com and I think it's a winner. You don't have to register on the site and it offers unlimited uploads....sweet! As far as downloading goes you'll want to click on the song link and that will lead you to the quicksharing site. Then look in the top left corner and it will say Download file..from here you can either click on the file to listen or right click and save it to your computer. If anyone has any problems just shot me an email. I hope mediamax goes back to normal but till then I'll try the quicksharing.

I wasn't able to post last week so I figured we'd take two more days to celebrate Ryan's new Cd. This show was broadcast on the radio a few weeks ago and features a good mix of old & new tunes.

Intro

Two

I Taught Myself To Grow Old

Winding Wheel

I See Monsters