Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Favorite Songs - Cat Stevens




Hey now! In the next few posts I'll be listing some of my favorite songs. It's going to be a difficult task so I'm going to cheat and put two of my favorite songs from various artists. Some of the songs have already been seen on Cobra Kai but you newbies out there may have missed out the first time around. Let's kick things off with some Cat Stevens. These two particular tracks give me that "goose bump feeling" whenever i hear them. There's so much sadness in both of these songs but a hint of positiveness also exists ..."It's breaking my heart you're leaving, baby I'm breathing". that's one of the things i love about Cat's music. His characters go through some horrible experiences but they always seem to find a positive. (this is very apparent in Moonshadow) Let's do it!

Wild World

How Can I Tell You