Sunday, October 07, 2007

Soul Music Sunday - Otis Redding



Hey gang, long time no see. What can I say?..things have been pretty hectic which means my little blog gets deprived. I have seen some interesting live music the past week and a half. Last weekend Charleston had a reggae block party so I saw some reggae bands (duh) and a kid play violin along with hip hop tracks in the background (which was actual pretty entertaining) I also saw a band called Harptallica which was two girls who played Metallica songs on the harp. As strange as it sounds it was actually very good. (Check out the website below) For you fellas out their the ladies are pretty easy on the eyes and very good harp players) To cap it off, Friday a buddy of mine called and said he got free tickets to Megadeth in Myrtle Beach (how could I turn that down?) Honestly I'm not too familiar with them but they sounded tight..the die hards their seemed to enjoy themselves. And finally this Saturday I'm going to see Ryan Adams and the Cardinals..it's been a great few weeks. Alright now that we're all caught up I'll shut up. Here's some Otis!

That's How Strong My Love Is

I've Got Dreams to Remember



Click here for more info on Otis Redding

Click here for more info on Harptallica

Click here for more info on Megadeth