Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wonder Years - Wu-Tang Clan



I was a pretty big rap fan in the 90's. When I was in middle school I listened to groups like Public Enemy, MC Hammer, Young MC, Kool Moe Dee, etc., etc. Anyways I first remember hearing this album when I was 16 (yikes 13 years ago) and I was immediately a fan. This album had such a raw in your face sound that i don't thing "the clan" ever topped. Wu-Tang came through Charleston a week or so ago but the $40 ticket prices turned me off. I got to catch them at Lollapolooza years back (although I believe ODB was in jail so he missed the show) I don't listen to rap much at all anymore but I would put this album in my top 5 Rap Albums of all time list. Hope you enjoyed the trip back to the 90's as much as i did. till next time......

Wu-Tang Clan Ain't Nuthing Ta F' Wit

Wu-Tang: 7th Chamber - Part II