Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Wild Card Wednesday! - Milli Vanilli



I used to have this tape (later on i upgraded to the CD) back in the day. I remember after the news got out that they were Lip-syncing, the record company said you could send back your tapes for a refund. I thought that was crazy because I dug the songs..I didn't really care who was singing. Plus i learned all my dance moves from their videos. One of my favorites is the "run in place transitioning to the fist pump" towards the end of the video. (see below) I've got it down pat, and is a go-to "weapon" i pull out at weddings and/or various other celebrations.

The reason I chose to post MV today was that Rob passed away ten years ago to the day (thanks music trivia calendar, once again) from a drug overdose. Like Don McLean once said.."It was the day the music died."

Blame It On The Rain

Click here for more info on Milli Vanilli