Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Love Week - Air Supply




So as you all know Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Some are excited, some are depressed, and some don't really care. Well I guess I've experienced each one of those feelings over the years. This week in the dojo the keyword is "love". I'll be going though my collection and picking out songs that have "Love" in the title. Some will be happy and some well, not so much. So no matter how you feel about the upcoming holiday i hope you can relate to some of the tunes.





"The beating of my heart is a drum and it's lost
And it's looking for a rhythm like you
You can take the darkness from the pit of the night
And turn into a beacon burning endlessly bright
"

Oh yeah this is a good one. Enjoy!


Making Love Out Of Nothing At All