Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Countdown To Wilco

Hello again. I'm guessing by this point everyone has had their fill of Micheal Jackson music? Well let's go ahead and dive into some other stuff. As far as the title is concerned....exactly one week from tomorrow i will be in DC seeing Wilco at the sold out Wolf Trap! As you can imagine I'm pretty excited. I was also excited driving to the record store today to pick up the new CD entitled Wilco (the album). I had a chance to listen to the CD a few times thanks to Wilco & NPR streaming the CD for free over the last few weeks. So although i heard it before i was anxious to get it into my grubby palms.

I suppose the theme for this week's posts will be Wilco (the discography). I'm going to post my favorite track from all of Wilco's studio albums (excluding the Mermaid Avenue albums & the live Kicking television Album-Hey, i just thought of this idea and i only have so many days) in chronological order going from newest to oldest.

Well i haven't had long to digest the new album but so far four or five tracks have been catching my attention. At this time the one below is the one I've gone back to the most. Enjoy!

Please note: I'm going to start taking down some of the old tracks so act fast!

One Wing

Click here for more info on Wilco