Thursday, June 25, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

Holy cow, talk about stealing Farrah Fawcett's thunder. I was running on the treadmill around 5:30 this afternoon and saw that Michael Jackson was rushed to the hospital and the next thing i know he passed away.

It was hard not to be a MJ fan growing up in the 80's. i remember i would get so excited when MTV would show the Thriller video. Back then it was a huge event. I liked some of the tracks off Bad as well but Thriller was always my favorite. I also grew to appreciate his stuff with the Jackson 5. i can't think of any other bands with such a young singer that adults actually enjoy.(Sorry Miley). too bad his legacy was a bit tarnished with all the court cases. well i guess all we have now is the music and lucky for us he left behind some great stuff.. Now everybody sing it with me - Jamone, Hee-Hee!!!!


Never Can Say Goodbye - The Jackson 5

Human Nature